Friday, September 4, 2009

Two Posts

I missed yesterday. No surprise there. Anyway, I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. As to yesterday's topic, what I'm reading, not a whole lot aside from getting close to the end of Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb. I definitely like it, but it isn't quite as action-packed as I prefer my fantasy novels. I guess we shall see what the rest of the series holds in store for us. That brings us to today's topic, a progress report. I have made a bit of headway, but not nearly as much as I would like to have made. As the learning curve progresses for using the dictation software that I'm using, I think I will get better and better and my word counts will get higher and higher. It's just taking a bit of time to transition, as I figured it would.

That's it, short and sweet.

CL

No comments: