Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh, the Joy of Real Life

Didn't get a chance to write much at all last night. I did get a tentative outline down for Chapter 2 of the book I'm working on. No post though. Responsibilities at my real job interfered. Because of that, I'll do a double post today.

Wednesday is the day I've set aside for discussing subjects aside from writing. I don't guess there's a lot on my mind currently. I could lament more about how much I wish I didn't have to be gone from home to make a living, but that's a sore subject. I could flagellate myself for my many shortcomings, including but not limited to laziness, scatter-brainedness, the inability to finish projects, et cetera, but what's the point? Instead, I'll just say that I'm looking at changing some things about myself. I don't know when I'll get things under control, but I know there are definite changes that need to be made and I'm working toward resolution on all of them.

Thursdays are for my reading list. Pretty much the same as last week, but I've finished The Books of the South and have started on Heroes Die. I like it so far, but it's not a book for kids.

Later.

CL

No comments: